Spring has sprung, and summer is hot on its heels! Not to mention all the events including wedding and engagements. Now is the time to consider a smile makeover before summer begins. Your smile is one of the first things people notice, and you’ll be wanting to show it off at the pool, family reunions, on a date or even at work. What you may be wondering is which cosmetic treatment would be best suited for you. Dr. Nicholas and her team of specialists can help!
This time of year provides the perfect opportunity to rebuild your smile to perfection. Because of this, you will be able to smile with confidence and smile more. A better smile also contributes to higher self-esteem and determination to get out in the world and show off your smile, more so than you have in years!
The Palm Desert Center for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic, Sedation and Implant Dentistry offers a large variety of different treatments to improve your smile. Some include the following:
– Crown Lengthening: Do you have a gummy smile? Want to show off more of your pearly whites? We can expose more of the tooth surface by removing gum tissue, so your smile is more on display. It can also be used to make room for a dental crown or filling.
– Root Coverage: This is the opposite of crown lengthening where material is used to cover your tooth’s roots.
– Teeth Whitening: Our experts use Zoom Teeth Whitening, a safe bleaching process that lightens enamel and underlying dentin. A whitening gel is applied, and then the Zoom light is used to cure it.
– Dental Implants: Missing teeth? A dental implant is a great solution to replace those empty spaces in your smile. They are made out of titanium metal and used to anchor dental crowns, bridges or dentures.
– Dental Crowns: These are used to cover a tooth and restore the shape, size, strength and appearance.
– Dental Bridges: Like a dental crown, a bridge covers the tooth but is used to cover multiple teeth.
– Dental Veneers: These are a layer of material (typically dental porcelain matched to your natural color) placed over the natural tooth.
– Dentures or Implant-Supported Dentures: Dentures replace full rows of teeth to give a secure bite. These can be formed to fit your natural gum tissue.
– Full-Mouth Reconstruction: If you are looking for multiple solutions, Dr. Nicholas and her team of specialists can work with you to do an array of different treatments. This is a complete dental restoration of your smile to improve not only the look but also the function and health of your teeth and gums. Our team of specialists assesses the roles of hard and soft tissues and how treatment can be integrated to construct a full mouth rehabilitation. This could be a combined use of the remedies listed above or whatever else is recommended by our experts.
By having full-mouth reconstruction, you can regain the functionality and aesthetics of your smile, which ultimately results in bite correction. We will look at your teeth, periodontal tissues, temporomandibular joints, jaw muscles and occlusion to determine the best treatments. Minor changes will probably need small reconstruction like dental crowns or bridges. Major changes will most likely need full-mouth rehabilitation to restore the full functions of your smile.
We are happy to serve the people Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs and neighboring communities of the Coachella Valley. If you have any questions about any of these treatments or to schedule a consultation, please give our team in Palm Desert, California, a call at 760-851-0314 today. Get your best summer smile ready!