How We Are Different
How is the Dr. Nicholas Method Dentistry System different from the hundreds of dentists you can find in the phone book? That’s a great question to ask.
Actually, we’re different in 9 specific ways. Here are the 9 ways we’re different:
(Please click on any of the links below for a more complete description of each way we’re different and – we hope you’ll agree – better!)
1. We’re Friendly “…If only I could have found you earlier…Dr. Nicholas is a caring person and her staff makes you feel special.”
You’ll enjoy an atmosphere of light-hearted, friendly communication. No one likes to be around a grump (all grumps stay away). I personally chose all my team members for their professional and people skills.
2. We’re Gentle “…My surgery was pretty serious that Dr. Nicholas had to perform but I was AMAZED at how comfortable I was….unbelievable!”
Dentistry emerged from the “Stone Age” about 20 years ago, in terms of having to subject clients to pain and “manhandling” to perform procedures. The sad thing is that many dental practices seem to have never adopted the great new techniques available today.
3. We Treat You First Class All the Way – If you like first-class treatment, then you’ll love our office!
Dentistry at our office in Palm Desert, California is probably not what you are used to. You’ll see and feel the difference the moment you step into our state-of-art facility with its friendly, upbeat, relaxing atmosphere.
4. We Care About You and Treat you with Respect – Our caring dentist, Dr. Nicholas, and her team of specialists will call you the same day of your dental procedure to check in on you.
If we are running late, we offer a free lunch at a fine French restaurant. We treat every patient with our undivided attention and respect.
5. You Benefit from the Highest Experience and Skill
I take my profession very seriously. Even though I’ve completed over 1900 hours of post-doctoral training at a cost of over $600,000 in tuition, travel, and time out of the office – far beyond what’s necessary to become a dentist or to maintain my license – I continue to train to deliver an ever-improving quality of care.
6. You Benefit from the Latest Technology – If we could land men on the moon in 1969, shouldn’t there be wonderful technology in the dental office in the 21st century?
At my office, there is!
7. You Get More Options – With other dentists, you’re limited to just a handful of procedures. That’s either because those dentists don’t know or don’t bother to tell you about the vast array of choices available for many dental situations.
8. Your Privacy is Extremely Important – Each room is separate so you don’t have to see other members of the practice. Unlike “mill-style” practices, it is not a routine to have multiple clients in the area of treatment at any time, further ensuring your privacy.
9. I Stand Behind My Work with a “Complete Peace of Mind” Dental Guarantee – I want to give you the kind of service I want for myself. I have spent tens of thousands of hours working to create an office that delivers what it promises. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your care, then we will keep working until you are happy… IT’S THAT SIMPLE!